Who We Are
Our staff includes not only developers and support staff, but also consulting special education teachers, academic teachers, nurses, camp staff, and scouts. Our diverse team brings the advantages of many viewpoints.
Our developers have years of experience working in the software industry, and we welcome your questions about our products.
What We Do
We provide software to help youth reach their greatest potential. We streamline the tracking process to provide the best way to help children, whether it be in a special education class, an academic classroom, or a summer camp.
Dynamic IEP Goal and Objective Definition
We support standalone goals with a single objective, goals with related objectives, and goals with progressive objectives. Objectives can be set up to track occurrences, percentages, yes/no, proficiency, or counts, over days, weeks, or months.
Graphs & Charts
Goal progress can be graphed in a variety of formats.
Our software runs on the web and as an app on phones and tablets.
Rapid Progress Entry
We offer grid-based entry that permits you to select a student and view all of their objectives at once. Each objectives has a series of button values to allow you to pick yes/no, or 1x/2x/3x/4x, or A/B/C/D/F for proficiency, or 10%/20%/30%... for percentages, etc.; almost any value can be entered with a single click.
Data storage is FERPA-compliant. All data is encrypted during transmission. Data resides in a secure cloud-based database with encrypted student names.
Cloud BasedOur cloud-based solution allows access from home, school, or the office, on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
Consolidate Program Area Data
Traditional advancement tracking at scout camps involves clipboards, paper, and manual consolidation. CampTrack maintains an office database for all scouts, advancements, and program areas. The database is populated by importing simple csv files.
- On Sunday, tablets for each program area are filled with the scouts and advancements for their area over WiFi.
- During the day the tablets are used to track advancement at each area.
- In the evening, program area staff stop by the office to synchronize their updates to the office computer.
- The office can run up-to-date reports every evening.
- Sunday report of class rosters
- Sunday report of each scout's registered classes for distribution to troops
- Daily reports for each troop: both advancement and attendance
- All reports available on display, CSV, or RTF formats.
- Daily email updates to each troop available
Simple Program Area tracking
The scouts registered for each merit badge and the requirements for each badge are already set up on the tablets.
There are four modes of advancement requirements tracking:
- Attendance mode: At the beginning of the class, take attendance. At end of class, flag requirements completed by the scouts in attendance.
- Class mode: A grid of scouts and requirements allows the counselor to flag requirements complete for individual scouts or for the entire class.
- Individual mode: For walk-in merit badges like Basketry. The counselor adds the scout to the advancement from the list of scouts at camp and flags completed requirements.
- List mode: The counselor can pull up a list of all merit badges for all scouts at the program area, and sort by troop, scout, or merit badge. They can then select a scout's merit badge and review/update the individual requirements.
Program Areas can track everything
The program area counselors can add scouts to classes, drop them from classes, move them from class to class, or even add scouts not already in the system. If some requirements in a merit badges are flagged as pre-reqs, they can be flagged complete when the scout presents a scoutmaster note while taking attendance. Similarly fee payment can be tracked for those merit badges with fees.